WHAT IS MEDIATION?
Mediation is a process of negotiation where the parties come together with a neutral third party with the intention of reaching a consensual settlement of their issues in dispute.
Mediation is a process that can be used for any form of dispute. It is commonly used in family law, civil or commercial matters as an alternative to litigating through the Court system.
OUR FEES (inclusive of GST)
- Option 1 - 10 hour package (to be used in sessions of 60, 90 or 120 minutes by agreement) - $1,540.
- Option 2 – 6 hour package (to be used as 4 x 90 minute sessions) - $957
- Option 3 – Casual rate:
- 60 minutes - $165 /session
- 90 minutes - $220 / session
- 120 minutes - $275/ session
- $308/HOUR (4 hour minimum)
- As advertised
PRIVATE SEMINARS AND WORKSHOPS
- Please phone to discuss your requirements and obtain a quote 0418 288 907.
All fees are payable in advance of the commencement of any coaching session or mediation by Electronic Funds Transfer or by cheque, cash, or credit card.